Building your life around your strengths
As an ADHD coach, I can help you do just that. A coach can play a powerful role in the treatment of ADHD. As a coach I can listen from an ADHD perspective, and provide you with an understanding of ADHD and the tools necessary to manage it. I can observe what might be preventing you from reaching specific goals and explore ways in which you can maximize your strengths, talents and passion in order to create a happier, more productive and more successful life.
ADHD coaches are trained to guide and support a person in overcoming the challenges of living with ADHD at work, school, and home. We create a safe, non-judgmenta; environment as well as a trusting
partnership that empowers you to learn about yourself and your brain’s unique way of processing input so you can make choices and take actions to create the life you want.
ADHD is a dynamic partnership between the coach and the client. My aim is to help you nurture your ability to self-initiate change in your daily life. I provide a supportive, practical, concrete process in which you and I will work together to identify and pursue your goals. Together we will develop the structures necessary for you to function effectively and utilize practical approaches to the challenges of daily life.
Working with me you will:
• Increase self understanding and awareness
• Gain a greater appreciation for and ability to apply your personal strengths
• Gain clarity around your values and goals
• Improve your time management skills and personal effectiveness
• Improve your communication skills and enhance your relationships
• Increase your confidence building upon real accomplishments
• Create structures and tools to stay on track
Having a strong network of support can make a big difference in living with ADHD, ensuring that you don’t have to face your struggles alone. As your ADHD coach, I can be a vital part of that network.
Changing the way you see yourself will change you and your life!